Road Trip 2016 is the fifty-sixth episode of D2WYM Snippets, and aired February 10, 2016.
Episode Date: February 10, 2016
Preceded By: New Years 2015/2016Followed By: Recreating Star Wars
From January 27 to February 8, Travis Neal went on a road trip out to Utah and Idaho. The main reason he went was to see Jeremy Glenn in Utah. Travis headed out on January 27, and stopped in several places along the way, like Truckee and Reno. He stopped in Reno to get a good look at the Reno Arch. He spent the night in Elko at the High Desert Inn. The next morning, he headed out, stopping in places like West Wendover and Salt Lake City.
On January 29, Travis got to Providence, near Logan, where Jeremy lives. That night, they went to Angie's Restaurant in Logan. A big storm had blown through, so Travis stayed a few more days. On January 31, Travis headed out of Providence. Jeremy helped him shovel the heavy amounts of snow on his car. Travis then headed up to Idaho and spent a week in Rexburg.
On his way home, he took a scenic route through Boise, where he checked out Freak Alley; Jordan Valley, to cut through a corner of Oregon; Virginia City, to explore the old mining town, and Sand Harbor, to revisit where he and a bunch of the Young Men went to on High Adventure back in 2012. Back in California, he was welcomed by a beautiful sunset in Emigrant Gap.
People In This Episode Edit
- Donner Lake Vista, Truckee, California
- Reno Arch, Reno, Nevada
- Reno, Nevada
- High Desert Inn, Elko, Nevada
- Wendover Will, West Wendover, Nevada
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jeremy's House, Providence, Utah
- Angie's Restaurant, Logan, Utah
- Rexburg, Idaho
- Boise, Idaho
- Freak Alley, Boise, Idaho
- Sahara Motel, Jordan Valley, Oregon
- Jordan Valley, Oregon
- Virginia City, Nevada
- Sand Harbor, Incline Village, Nevada
- Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, Nevada
- Emigrant Gap, California
- A sticker for Kirkwood Mountain Resort can be seen on the "Welcome to Oregon" sign.
- The Sand Harbor Bar and Grill is the place that Brody Rasmussen, Aden Hales, Travis Neal, Chase Carver, and Nolan Blair ate at in "High Adventure 2012".
Featured Music Edit
- "Working Poor" by Horse Feathers