Brody in Virginia is the sixtieth episode of D2WYM Snippets, and aired May 10, 2016.
Episode Date: May 10, 2016
Preceded By: Lava TubesFollowed By: The Seven-Year-Old Honey
He first served in Chesterfield, just outside Richmond, for several months. In November of 2015, he visited the Quartermaster Museum in Fort Lee. He also discovered 3 1/2 Avenue in Hopewell. Before being transferred out of the area, he got to visit Pocahontas State Park.
In March of 2016, he was transferred to a new area: Tappahannock. Around Spring Break, he was able to visit Westmoreland State Park with a family he was teaching. He aso found the best street name in Montross: Dingley Road. He also caught his very first fish, made friends with a weird french fry man in downtown Tappahannock, and found a fish in a tree. In May, Brody watched a lightning storm one night by the Rappahannock River and found a snapping turtle on the side of the road. He tried to pick up the turtle and move it to the other side of the road, but it just got angry and tried to snap at him.
People In This Episode Edit
- Chesterfield, Virginia
- U.S. Army Quartermaster Museum, Fort Lee, Virginia
- 3 1/2 Avenue, Hopewell, Virginia
- Pocahontas State Park, Chesterfield, Virginia
- Tappahannock, Virginia
- Rednex Sporting Goods, Tappahannock, Virginia
- Westmoreland State Park, Montross, Virginia
- Parr's Drive-Inn, Tappahannock, Virginia
- Downing Bridge, Tappahannock, Virginia
Featured Music Edit
- "Remind Me" by Röyksopp